Friday, May 29, 2009

Half Man- Half Tree

Yesterday while changing channels,I happened to see a documentary in one of the channles,which nearly caught my breath...

A half man -half tree man!!!!!!!
I coudnt beleive my eyes.....i have never seen such a thing in my life...
I could only say a glory to be father then.....

A 35 year old man Dede in a remote village in Indonasia has root like growth from the surface of the skin around his arms and feet
He couldnt work because of this and he is deserted by his wife...what a fate!!!!!

His words " I am happy if somebody could cure me ...I fear it will pass on to my children" , Made me thank agen agen god almighty for making us and giving us so wonderful a life....

He is supported by his extended family now ....the documentary also showed some other people like the bubble man- with buble like growth all over the body and the lady with the misplaced face. The poor dede has paired with these men to earn a living by doing street shows....

recently they removed around 3.5 lbs of this growth through a day long surgery....but its growing back fast....
Doctors are still trying to find a cure for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey i juz checked it in google after reading this.Oh my God!!!
    Feeling really sad for him

    ReplyDelete